Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy Hands

Ania's new task now is to help with the dishes. She loves to pull a chair into the kitchen and assist in washing and drying the numerous dishes that pile up in our kitchen sink. I think it is a great task for her in learning to do her share in keeping the house running (as long as all of the dishes stay in tact).



Daddy took these pictures the other evening and I could not resist posting them. Everyone does their part in the work around their house and whenever someone is gone, even for a short time, their absence is felt and the work load becomes harder for the rest. Ania is fast learning to take her place in the complicated machinery of the family. :-)





1 comment:

Benjamin A. Pent said...

Please tell Ania that Nana and Papa need a good dishwasher too and she can come help us once in a while. What darling pictures! What a darling girl! What a darling family! What a lonesome Papa!!! Help ease my pain by coming to see me. I love you forever.