Friday, January 30, 2009

Howdy Pardner!

Howdy Folks, the name is Annie Oakley...



I've only been in town a couple of weeks, but I am surprised at the plenitude of handsome young men around. It makes it hard for a girl to make her choice you know.


I've just decided that I mine as well stay on the look out for a few days kind of check things out. After all, there is no hurry, I am in no danger of being called an old maid yet (I have at least a couple of weeks).




Hmm, I wish that things weren't so difficult. In the old cowboy stories it seems that the streets full of shady looking men with moustaches and one lone, tall, handsome cowboy stands out among all of the rest.



Ah, I think that I see one that seems just a little taller and a little handsomer than all the rest. I just wonder, is it better to reveal my sharpshooting abilities all at once or to perhaps give him a chance to save me from mortal danger?



Now, what do you think?




On the other hand, maybe I had better just stay with Mommy for now and wait for Daddy to find me a worthy cowboy.





Well...maybe that is not exactly the train of her thoughts in these pictures, but her expressions looked mighty telltale. She is such a cute, little ham that I could not resist posting these pictures.



1 comment:

Benjamin A. Pent said...

Dear cowgirl:
I've just rolled into town in my Palamino horse and saw your picture. I was just wondering if you would become my partner? I've been looking for a pretty cowgirl like you and think you are old enough to ride along with me.If your parents refuse, I will just have to come after you & I promise it won't be too long from now either. Your cowboy Papa