Friday, January 30, 2009

Virus Invasion

I have not written for quite some time and I don't really have any overly plausible excuses (except for just the busyness of life in general) so I won't give any.

We have been struggling with a nasty virus making its rounds through our family for the past month (this is not an excuse by the way). Some of us got away with just a slight bout, but others got the full fledged shebang with fevers, swollen sinuses, and irritating headaches. Leisel was the virus's favorite victim and she is just now gaining the victory after nearly a three week battle in which she combatted recurring fevers and a wannabe sinus infection.
I think that we are now finally rid of the bug that invaded our home and I am very thankful for that.
After a delightful Christmas break, we have been trying to come back to the realization that life is not all free time and Daddy does have to get back to work and the rest of us to studies and housework. I think we are back into a routine now, which is nice.

No comments: