Friday, December 11, 2009

New E-mail Address

We are all in one place now, but the unpacking and settling in continues. There is so much to do! Leisel suggested that we take some of the boxes and just burn them because evidently some of the boxes we have happily lived without for 18 months and if we burned them we would not even know what the contents were so they would never be missed. Not a bad idea. You don't realize how much stuff you have until you move. It just seems to collect everywhere.
Anyway, I am still going to do a real post complete with pictures and everything, but until then, I am going to be busy unpacking yet more boxes. :-)
Because of our move, all of our e-mail addresses have changed. So I decided that instead of writing an e-mail to everyone I could possibly think of who had my wrong e-mail address, I would just post my e-mail address on my blog and hope that most of the people that need my new address will see it here. So my new e-mail is charae.e@gmail.com.
I will be back...if I don't get buried under a load of boxes first. :-D

No comments: