Thursday, September 24, 2009

Settling In

Finally, I think, we are settled...at least for the time being. Everythings has been in upheaval for so long that it is kind of surreal to be able to sit back and allow life to fall back into routine. Our rental home is kinda snug, but it's not uncomfortable and we are enjoying it.

Kayleen and Cosette are in Disneyland with Grandpa and Grandma right now and will be coming home on Friday night. On Monday we will be starting school full swing. I already have a lesson plan and all of the material ready. I think school will seem very laid back after all of the packing, moving, and cleaning that we've been doing lately.

Daddy hasn't been taking very many pictures lately so I have none to post. I will try to get him to take some more and then maybe I will be able to have a more interesting post. :-) I just wanted to give a quick update on where we are at.

Since I don't have any recent pictures, I am putting one from our vacation in August. It is one of Jonathon and Ania serving time in the Astoria prison.




1 comment:

Benjamin A. Pent said...

Jonathon and Ania deffinitely look guilty behind those prison bars. But, I sure hope they have let them out by now. They don't deserve to be in that long! Hope everyone is back in school after your long weekend at the beach. What a pleasant surprise your dad had for all of you this past weekend. Oh, how I miss you all! I'm so lonesome I could die!!!