Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's Difficult to be Good Looking



Yesterday Daddy, Jonathon, and Austin went to the barber shop in downtown Camas for a much needed haircut. It is a special little outing for the "guys" that Austin looks forward to every month.

This time, before he left, Leisel told Austin to ask Daddy if he could get a military cut; she was half teasing him. When Austin returned from the barber shop, his entrance was greeted by loud exclamations and girlish cries of admiration. Mommy, Leisel, and I were upstairs packing away winter clothes and getting out spring clothes from the attic when Austin walked in with a brand new military cut. The girls were still crowding around him, oohing and aahing over his fashionable hair do. Finally, Austin exclaimed, "I'm going to die with all of these women rejoicing over me."

6 comments:

Lucia said...

Awww, that's so cute! *in awe* "And WHAT a handsome lil fella he is!"

*cannot keep her mouth from dropping wide open*

God Bless,
Lucia

Heather said...

What a doll baby! :D

Benjamin A. Pent said...

Hey Austin! Why not come to my house so we can play "red light, green light?" Sure miss you and all your sisters and brother.

Beth Loecken said...

Hi Spafford family!!! It's been so fun catching up with your family through your blog!! Charae ... Happy Belated Birthday!!! I have been meaning to call you, but have been very preoccupied as of late. Our family left TN Sunday, June 14th and drove to K.C. because my father had several mini strokes and we were very concerned for his well-being. I have been here with him since then, but this past Saturday, Jay took the kids and drove to MN to see his family. It looks as if you are all doing very well. I love you dearly!! You are such an amazing, inspirational family and I am blessed to know you! I hope your birthday was special. You are the most wonderful, godly young woman that I know!!!
Blessings!!! Beth :)

Lucia said...

I love your new background, Charae! Great job on your blog!

~Lucia

K.R. Pent said...

My little nephew! ;o)