Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Next Anne Bradstreet

For English studies, Lynnae had to write a poem. I think she did quite a good job and I decided that I would post it here.
Jesus Savior, help me now
As a humble servant to
At Thy throne in reverence bow
Pouring all my needs on You.
Make me more like You each day
May I please You in all I say
Lead me down Your holy way
You're the Potter, I'm the clay.
Guide me through each trial I face
Help me through each temptation
May I run a godly race
Till my course on earth is done.
Lord with humble heart I plead
It's upon you I depend
I will follow where you lead
Till from heaven You descend.

1 comment:

Benjamin A. Pent said...

Lynnae: What a beautiful, thought-through poem! Where in the world did you get this talent? You did a great job and I am proud of you. Keep it up. I love you,Papa