Monday, October 27, 2008

Entering the Age of Blogs





I have finally yielded to the superiority of modern technology in the field of communication and decided to start a blog. It is a wonderful way to keep up with friends and family and let them know what is going on in our lives. Besides, I suppose that blogs are the contemporary forms of journaling and, in a family of 11, there is always something to write about (dull moments are few and far between), and it would be fun to keep a record of our daily life.


So...in this blog I am going to endeavor to give everyone a glimpse into life in the Spafford household. Hopefully, in the meanwhile, you will be able to get a picture of what it is like in a family of 11 and of the different personalities of those that make up our family.


I will try to post as often as I can. I guess this will be a test of my discipline and writing skills, but I should have plenty of material to write about. :-)

No comments: